Dangers of Vaporizing – Could it be As Bad Since it Sounds?
Many people have questions about the dangers of E-Cigarettes and if they are even safe to use. The truth is that while you can find no known dangers of e-cigs, many risks exist when using them. Although e-cigs seem like regular cigarettes, they often times contain dangerous chemicals and other substances not usually found in regular tobacco cigarettes, and their potential long term effects are largely unknown. Unfortunately, all of the negative health risks of e-cigs are unknown. But below are a few facts that can help you decide if e-cigs are right for you:
– While there have been no known dangers of e-liquid or juice yet, some experts have expressed doubts. It is possible that vaporizing traditional cigarettes has more toxins than vaporizing them with a e-juice. And, although some argue that liquid nicotine gum may be just as bad, they admit that there’s no proven record of individuals who quit longterm using either product. E-cigs are still an extremely new product, so there’s plenty of time to find out what their effects may be, whether they are actually safer than traditional cigarettes.
– Many vapers claim that they do not feel any more cravings for his or her favorite cigarettes after they switch to e-liquid. They also claim that they don’t have any longer bad breath or oral problems from smoking. This is due to the vapors of all e-liquids are believed relatively harmless to breathe, even though some experts note that there are several potent e-liquid chemicals which may be harmful if inhaled. For this reason, it’s best to follow the guidelines supplied by the Vape Pen Nicotine patch and other nicotine products.
– The flavors obtainable in many vaporizing products may appeal to everyone. There are tobacco flavors like cinnamon berry or chocolate brown, plus fruit and spice flavors like apple pie or banana cream. You can even find fruit and vegetable flavors such as for example carrot and celery. Some people claim that fruit drinks make their teeth whiter, while some say that it’s an incredible way to get a handle on their tobacco cravings.
– If you’re worried about the chemicals found in making e smokes, you needn’t be. E-cigs don’t typically contain nicotine, but instead come in an array of other chemical compounds. Just like other tobacco products, they are full of toxins that may harm smokers and non-smokers alike. In line with the surgeon general, these harmful chemicals “are known or suspected of causing cancer and a variety of other health issues, including cardiovascular disease, stroke, nervous system damage, infertility and childhood development issues”. Also, the surgeon general noted that a few of these compounds are known or suspected of causing respiratory problems, such as asthma and allergies.
– While many people believe that vitamin e antioxidant is an excellent natural alternative to tobacco smoke, the surgeon general notes that there surely is “limited evidence to support this belief”. There’s some evidence, however, that some e-cigarette users have increased the risk of dying from stroke through the use of them. In a single study, smokers who took a VITAMIN E ANTIOXIDANT supplement had a higher threat of stroke than non-smokers who did not take any Vitamin E supplements. Because of this, it’s probably best to stay away from e cigarettes entirely, especially if you want to protect your wellbeing.
In a case report released by the American Heart Association, there were several cases of fatal heart attacks caused by the inhalation of used cigarette smoke. One case was so bad that the patient died. This tragedy has led to calls for all adult American citizens to stop smoking by 2021. However, in this instance, the culprit was an electric cigarette, not tobacco. E cigarettes do not pose any kind of dangers to heart health when taken in their proper form, based on the American Heart Association.
With that said, the dangers of vaping products are relatively minor compared to the serious health problems linked to the traditional cigarettes. However, a lot of people are put faraway from switching to these kinds of products because of all the hype surrounding them. The simple truth is these new devices are much safer than the traditional ones. They just lack the flavor and satisfaction that many smokers are accustomed to getting from smoking. But if you look at the bigger picture, the benefits of becoming a healthier consumer far outweigh any negatives that you might get from using them. So, if you’re not already a fan of e-cigs or vapes, what exactly are you waiting for?